To keep our humble studio running at it's best, ensuring that every member gets the best experience at Beyond Movement, we need to have certain rules and policies in place. We understand that sometimes life happens and you have to cancel an appointment. As our clients, we hope that you understand that our schedules are very tight and as they say, “time is money.” We feel that we have a very fair cancellation policy that allows the client to give proper notice and not be penalized for the cancellation.
Class Registration and Cancellation
- If there is one person or less registered for a scheduled class one hour before the start time, class may be cancelled. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL IF YOU ARE UNSURE AND DO NOT SEE A CLASS ON THE SCHEDULE
- Clients must cancel out of a class with at least 2 hours notice.
- If a reservation is cancelled within the 2-hour time period, there will be a charge for that class. Monthly members will be billed $12 for a late cancel and $15 for a no show. Members who have purchased packages (including monthly 5 or 10 class packages) will lose a session for every missed class. All class cancellations must be done through the registration system.
- Class packages have expiration dates. 10 class packs expire 15 weeks from purchase, 20 class packs expire 30 weeks from purchase.
- Monthly memberships auto-renew at the end of contract.
- Membership freezes can be done if expected to miss 21 days or more of the billing cycle. Freezes can be made for a maximum of 3 months. Afterward, normal billing and contract terms resume. Contract is extended equal to lenght of time of freeze. Limit one freeze per contract.
- If monthly membership must be cancelled prior to contract length, contract price changes to shorter contract rates. If balance is due it will be billed at the time of cancellation.
Personal Training Cancellation and other policies
- Clients must cancel training sessions with at least 6 hours notice. If you cancel within the 6-hour time period of the start time of the session, you will be charged for that session. If the trainer cancels on you within the 6 hour time-frame, YOUR NEXT SESSION IS FREE. Rescheduling for a different time in the same day does not count as a cancellation.
- 3 cancellations within the same package (regardless of length of notice) will result in loss of slot on schedule.
- PT session cancellations need to be done by contacting the trainer directly.
- To encourage consistency and results, all personal training packages have an expiration date. 5 hour/10 half hour session packages expire after 5 weeks; 10 hour/ 20 half hour session packages expire after 10 weeks; 20 hour/ 40 half hour session packages expire after 20 weeks.
- Personal training includes access to any and all classes. For unrestricted access to classes, one session will be deducted for every 2 classes if 30 minute training package; one session deducted for every 4 classes if 60 minute training package..
Once a payment for purchase of a package or service is made there will be no refunds. Make Progress….Not Excuses!